Thursday, February 20, 2020

More than anything I want to go in DEEPER with God.

I want to experience His love and know a real relationship with Him. I dont want to watch from the side lines...I want to go all in! I dont want to hold anything back- not my life, my time, my money, my wants, my wishes, my dreams, my plans, my family, or my ministry. I want it all to be his!

2020 brought in a new year with a bigger VISION for my life. That included a bigger vision for my walk with God. I dont ever want to be content where I am in my relationship with Him, I want to be constantly growing, learning, and obeying.

So, with that desire...I have to take another step and go a little deeper with Him? And that means I have to let some other things go. Things that dont have eternal value. Things that may seem good but in reality #distract me from my goal.

 What about you?

 Do you desire to go in deeper with Him?

*That may mean going to church regularly.
*Reading your Bible faithfully.
*Increasing your Bible reading.
*Saying YES to Him.
*Serving Him in the church.

Whatever it might be, I pray you will go ONE step DEEPER with Him this year!!


Blessings ❤


No comments:

Post a Comment